Well I spent a few moments trying to get my serger running so it would go through the fleece but I kept having problems with the 3rd thread of my 4thread set-up. Don’t know why?
I basted the fleece right side out to the contrast fabric, then sewed the two together using scantly around the outer edge.
Here’s that serging, I had to take out the 3rd thread…it’s not pretty but it’s holding…
Today I put the Left Front together so stay tuned…I should have a post on that in the next day!
- The JamCat Fleece Project – Designing the Gusset for the Sleeve (sewingforlife.wordpress.com)
- The JamCat Fleece Project – Installing the Lower Front Zipper (sewingforlife.wordpress.com)
- The JamCat Fleece Project – Lining the Lower Fronts (sewingforlife.wordpress.com)
- The JamCat Fleece Project – Sourcing Supplies and Stealth Reconnaissance Missions (sewingforlife.wordpress.com)
- The Next Project – The JamCat (North Face Denali Interpretation) Fleece Jacket (sewingforlife.wordpress.com)