|I’m going to be making the top with cap sleeves, view B.
This top is made from knit fabric, has a cross-over top with pleated fullness in the bust, the front and back attach to lower pieces and the view I’ve chosen has a cap style sleeve.
I anticipate that this will be a quick top to put together…if everything fits correctly.
I’ll be looking through my fabrics for an appropriate knit.
- Mmmwhaah! Quilt Project Part 3 – Creating The X and O Blocks!
- Weight Loss Journey Quilt – Checking In For June
- Mmmwhaah! Quilt Project Part 2 – Sewing The X and O Building Blocks!
- Mmmwhaah! Quilt Project Part 1 – Cutting!
- Tula Meet Kaffe, Kaffe Meet Pat, Pat Meet Bari, Bari Meet Michael, Michael Meet Bali, Bali Meet Joel. Everyone, I’m Cathy and I’m Here To Cut You Up!
Weight Loss Journey Quilt Project
The Nightgown Project
The JamCat Fleece Project
The Little Wheels Quilt Project
Braided T-Shirt Rug Project
The Crutch Bag Project
Posts That Reader’s Find Useful
- Jamba turns in to CCINovember 8th, 20134 months to go.
Blogs to Read!
- Stumbling My Way to a Healthier Lifestyle
- mimi's getting fit
- Stuff Kids Write
- SEW KATIE DID
- Linny J Creations
- Help On Four Legs
- The Craving Chronicles
- My Crazy Quilting Life
- Project Unfluff
- Cole Gallery
- Ivory Spring
- Happy Being Healthy
- The Inbox Jaunt
- Pound per Pound
- 245 lbs
- Christa Quilts!
- Drowning in Fabric
- Gourmet Quilter Blog
- Wombat Quilts
- Trying Not to be Fat
- August Blues Slipcover Studio
- Tim Latimer - Quilts etc
- Hiking Photography
- Travel Photography by Dmitrii Lezine
- The Sew Convert
- no time to sew
- (Y)oung (R)ural (P)reservationist
- Sandi's Blog
- Larry Chalew's Blog
- a decade of dieting
- My Kitchen Makeover
- susan saluk creates
- 211,465 hits